Ashes in Glass Cremation Keepsakes
"When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure."
The Ordering Process
Fusing glass with cremation ash is a wonderful way to hold your loved one close to your heart. When you order a fused glass keepsake you are purchasing an original piece of art.
The first step is to contact me and I will discuss the ordering process with you. Ordering your keepsake will consist of;
- A consultation, followed by a kit you will receive in the mail
- A form about you and your loved one
- Sending ashes, a very small amount (1/4th teaspoon) in a container that I will supply.
- Your completed piece along with any unused ash will be mailed to you.
- Pendants are finished with a sterling silver bail either large for a thick cord/chain or small for a finer cord/chain. Pendants and will arrive with a simple leather cord or ready for you to use with a chain of your choice. Sterling silver chains are available by special order at an additional cost.
- Key chains are in stainless steel for higher durability or leather.
- Matching earrings containing no ash are available for an additional cost.